Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Making The Bomb!! ugh i mean BAND...


YO FELLAS!! DIDDY WANTS U!! Yep you heard me RIGHT....Diddy's doin ANOTHER season of his crappy azz show 'Making The Band' only this time he's looking for Male Singers ((not)) rappers...WOW, gee , I wonder if the reason he wants singers and NOT rappers is because 'rappers' dont sale too well nowadays on 'Bad Boy' not to mention that NONE of those folk on the first 'making the bomb ugh i mean band' sold well....Maybe It's Just Me but when i think of Diddy i'm reminded of what's wrong with not only rap but also music right now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hate hate hate hate Hate. I actually like different episodes of Making the Band. I enjoy seeing the determination and the intensity involved in a lot of the steps he takes the people through to conquer their dream. As far as the first one, he only kept 2, didn't he and, really, only 1 stuck. I didn't watch all of that one cause it involved too much drama. ~Soli