Friday, February 23, 2007

My book of Poetry


HEY FAM AND FRIENDS....I've decided to release my book of poetry in HARD COPY...below is a excerpt from the book you can purchase a copy by clicking this link: www.themaatseries.com/custom4.html


When Lisa Smiles


arduously reminded, I back in time
canvassing the shifting, blistering moments
suspended, tormenting still, one’s mind
crooked days brewing desire, irony interwoven

love adoration in closed, unjustly forsaken
often in thou’s name I angle myself
envisioning what and where your are, perilously taken
unremitting those days offer deceiving wealth
even aton leaves me unabsolved
say what you will protest ! grimace in pain
profusely my heart bleeds pulsating unresolved
thusly, bitter sweetly I meekly speak her name
from the cradle to the grave I’ve known her smile

slowly killing me all the while

No comments: