Sunday, January 14, 2007

My 'Motivation' To Blog...

Old pic but i like it lol...anywho someone asked me yesterday: What's my 'motivation' to blog so much...Well, for me being a writer who's finishing up a book, blogging as I do, gives me much needed breaks from time to time. I also think to many people are too caught up in other people's lives, particulary uninteresting and untalented 'celebrities'.

Mass media helps to promote these individuals and it helps to keep the staus quo intact by keeping us distracted from the REAL issues of the world, while simultaneously the TRULY talented and interesting individuals in entertainment and the arts are ignored or overlooked . But instead of 'beating' folks over the head with 'knowledge' I try to keep it light, funny quizzacle and THEN thought-provoking from time to time...It is my hope that I can ultimately be a service to people who are interested in things that TRULY matter in life...

No comments: